Death Wish Clothing Limited ensures all personal information is protected – this includes staff, customers, and visitors of the website. We only collect personal information about you when you willingly provide it. Death Wish Clothing Limited will not share or profit from personal data distribution.
You can find out more info about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Death Wish Clothing Limited (https://deathwish.co) ensures your privacy and any personal information received from you is protected. We adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the United Kingdom. This statement will explain what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you place an order, you will be required to enter your name, address and email address. We need to know these details so that we can process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information for payment and processing of your order purposes.
- We do not store your credit card or financial information on our website.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you unless you specifically knowingly provide it by creating an account on our website. You can check, update or remove your personal details at any time.
- We follow security procedures to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK Data Protection Legislation.
- If you wish to be part of our mailing list you will need to subscribe, you can do this by opting in when you place an order or by submitting your email address to us using the subscribe button at the bottom of our website https://deathwish.co
- When you subscribe to our mailing list we will send you the latest news and exclusive offers from Death Wish Clothing Limited.
- If you change your mind and you no longer wish to receive marketing information, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or click unsubscribe.